[alsa-devel] When turning up the volume, the sound dies and I'm forced to reboot...

Zoilo Gomez zoilo at xs4all.nl
Fri May 2 00:10:04 CEST 2008

Sean,

Sounds like your problem is identical to the one that we have been
currently discussing in another thread this week; check the archives for
a temporary fix at:
http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2008-April/007572.html.

I think that a proper patch can be made available soon.

Regards,

Z.