[alsa-devel] Maya44 driver in the official ALSA tree

Rainer Zimmermann mail at lightshed.de
Sat Mar 15 08:06:50 CET 2008

Hi Takashi,

Takashi Iwai wrote:

 > Anyway, the Maya44 support is still pending.  We need some cleanups
 > before merting Maya44 support code.

What cleanups in particular did you refer to?

As for the rate setting issue, what would you think about merging the Maya44
code in its current state (i.e. working, stable, but certain invalid rate
settings are possible), so testing can start, and resolving the rate issue
afterwards?

Or would you prefer to fully resolve the rate setting issue before we merge the
maya44 code?

best regards,
-Rainer

--