[alsa-devel] ICE1724 - File descriptor in bad state when capturing

Pavel Hofman pavel.hofman at insite.cz
Tue Mar 11 14:25:58 CET 2008

Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> Pavel Hofman wrote:
>> Whereas for the broken analog input, the sequence is
>>
>> 1. snd_pcm_lib_read1 with SNDRV_PCM_STATE_PREPARED - returns 0
>> 2. snd_pcm_lib_read1 with SNDRV_PCM_STATE_SETUP - returns -EBADFD
>
> I'd guess that your trigger callback fails somehow, bit this is
> hard to determine without the source code.

Thanks, I will do more testing in the evening. Just in case, I am
including the relevant files. I moved all rate-relevant stuff to
card-specific routines, redefined in juli.c. The trigger code was not
changed at all.

Perhaps those new snd_pcm_hardware structs in juli.c (I do not know the
exact meaning of the _bytes_ ones)?

Thanks a lot.

Pavel.