[alsa-devel] Problems regarding alsa-info.sh

Travis Place wishie at wishie.net
Sun Jun 8 16:27:31 CEST 2008

Sorry for the quick 2nd post, but ive just been thinking about this.. If
we can patch the GIT version with the patch i just emailed, and
temporarily put that same file (version 0.4.46) into the HG repo (even
if it has to be entered manually) then current script users will get the
new script (which contains the new URLs). That will solve half the
problem.

Then we just need a friendly URL to post in wikis etc.

Ive setup a very temporary tinyurl page.. http://tinyurl.com/5bz98h

Seems to work ok, but we want something more perm, and more professional
looking, really.

Travis Place.