[alsa-devel] M-Delta Audiophile 192 (ice1724) Recording

CAG cag at fsk-hh.org
Mon Jan 28 13:29:00 CET 2008

Hi,

we use the M-Delta Audiophile 192 with alsa-driver-1.0.15 and the
ice1724 module. Playback works but we cannot record anything.

I noticed that this maybe a bug according to the Alsa Changelog:

 From Changes v1.0.13 v1.0.14:

 >  - ice1724 - Add support of M-Audio Audiophile 192
 >
 >     Added the (experimental) support of M-Audio Audiophile 192 board.
 >     Currently, the analog and the digital playbacks seem working fine.
 >     The inputs seem not working as far as I've tested yet.

How is the status for that card ? Is someone working on this ? I heard
Recording with OSS works but actually we don't want to switch to OSS...
Is it worth waiting for a new release ?

We desperately need recording!

Cheers from a free radio station,

Toast