[alsa-devel] hdsp firmware

Karl Grill kgrill at chello.at
Tue Feb 26 21:58:44 CET 2008

Hi all,
as a first step towards implementing support for the hdsp rpm, I've
uploaded a patch to the alsa-firmware branch as bug report #3810.
Besides the patch, I've put up the firmware binaries in .tar.gz format.
This contains replacements for the rev.11 firmware for the
digiface/multiface and also for the rpm. The latter is of little use
right now, but I'd be very happy if anybody could try those for the
digiface/multiface and report if it works, so I know if my assumptions
on the drivers are correct.

best regards
kg

PS. sorry I didn't file this report in the firmware section, but the web
form there doesn't give me any usable choice for Category yet insists
that I supply one.