[alsa-devel] Problem with DELL XPS M1530

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Thu Feb 21 08:00:29 CET 2008

At Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:06:15 +0800,
Jiang zhe wrote:

> Hi, Takashi:
>
> Maybe we can try handling the ALC268 laptop HP issue in the
> patch_realtek.c.
> The patch for the hda_codec.c seems to conflict with the code of
> patch_sigmatel.c.

Yes, I overlooked this at the time I fixed ALC codec issues.
Moving the fix-up to alc-specific part is one solution.

But, I guess this is fixed by the recent patches by Matthew, which I
committed to HG tree right now.  It fixes the wrong association number
of the widget 0x0f -- the headphone jacks should have the association
number 0x0f.

If this still doesn't work, let's move the fix-up code from the common
place.

thanks,