[alsa-devel] [REPOST] opti93x: conversion to use cs4231 library

Massimo Piccioni alsa at piccio.org
Thu Feb 7 02:21:21 CET 2008

Hi Rene,

when I provided the driver years ago all my 930* cards were working well
in WSS mode.
Please note that 'well' means: 'I can hear sound coming out from
speakers, and its quality is not so bad' :)
But it is a long long time I do not test those cards.

I will try to check the latest source code.
Massimo