[alsa-devel] Swissonic TS22PCI / Teratec Phase 22 / driver problems with ice1724

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at kanal-ratte.de
Thu Aug 21 11:34:19 CEST 2008

Takashi Iwai schrieb, Am 21.08.2008 11:14:

> OK, then I can add TS22PCI entry as phase22 compatible.

yes, you can do that. On x86 both recording and playback is just fine.

>> Suspecting a hardware problem with this individual card I replaced it,
>> but the problem persists with other cards which worked fine in the x86
>> systems. I also copied over /etc/modules.d/alsa, /etc/asound.conf and
>> /var/lib/alsa/asound.state from the other system - just to be sure.
>
> How is the problem?  Still only the recording doesn't work while
> playback is OK as you described before?
>
> And which "other cards"?  Another TS88PCI?

Another TS22PCI. I've got three of them - one to replace the broken
Phase 22 in the server (which doesn't work) and two others for x86
systems which work fine.
To exclude a hardware problem with this specific card I've put into the
server I replaced the three cards but the server still has the same problem.
Unfurtunatly it is a problem for me to check playback due to missing
equipment at the server rack to plug into the sound card to check it. I
will look for a solution. The server is at a remote place so I mostly
have only ssh access to it.

Is there any other information I can provide for you to help finding the
problem?

Greets,

Manuel

--