[alsa-devel] HDA-Intel ALC880, fujitsu siemens amilo PI1536 and flavours

Luca Bonora dragon_fog at email.it
Thu Apr 3 13:30:10 CEST 2008

Hello developers.
I've got a problem with my laptop, I've asked help on alsa-user and now
I have a request for you (if it's possible).
For a year I tried to use my microphone unsuccessfully. Now I've found a
solution, that is to use the flavour "6stack"/"6stack-digout" in place
of the flavour "fujitsu".
I've read the ALSA-configuration.txt and fujitsu is properly the flavour
for _my_ laptop but with 6stack-digout the microphone works and the
volume control does not work.
Is it possible to 'merge' the two flavours to have  both microphone and
volume control working? Can I ask it to you?
Thank you for your help!
Luca