[alsa-devel] How do I update the ALSA SoundCard Matrix?

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Thu Sep 13 17:10:44 CEST 2007

I'm looking at http://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Main.
I'm trying to add information on the CS4270 driver that I wrote, but I just
don't get it.  I know how to edit normal Wiki pages, but this looks different.
  It looks like all the information is obtained from some database somewhere.

This page

supposedly tells me how to edit, but it's useless.  It doesn't really tell me
*how* to edit, it just tells me that it can.

So what am I missing?  How do I add information on a new driver?  I'll need to
add information on a new vendor soon, too.

Timur Tabi
Linux Kernel Developer @ Freescale