[alsa-devel] How do I update the ALSA SoundCard Matrix?

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Thu Sep 13 17:10:44 CEST 2007

I'm looking at http://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Main.
I'm trying to add information on the CS4270 driver that I wrote, but I just
don't get it.  I know how to edit normal Wiki pages, but this looks different.
  It looks like all the information is obtained from some database somewhere.

This page

	http://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Help:Howto-Edit

supposedly tells me how to edit, but it's useless.  It doesn't really tell me
*how* to edit, it just tells me that it can.

So what am I missing?  How do I add information on a new driver?  I'll need to
add information on a new vendor soon, too.

--
Timur Tabi
Linux Kernel Developer @ Freescale