[alsa-devel] Testers Wanted: OPL3 hwdep loader interface

Rene Herman rene.herman at keyaccess.nl
Mon Oct 29 17:51:23 CET 2007

On 10/29/2007 10:06 AM, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> At Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:41:40 +0100,
> Clemens Ladisch wrote:

>> Several instruments aren't played at all, at least those with program
>> number 40 and up (strings) and 64 and up (saxophones).
>
> OK, how about the revised patch below to alsa-tools?

Yes, I believe my OPL3 is back to its good ol' horrible self again with that
version.

Do you by the way know of other, nicer and/or better patches than the
supplied std and drums? Couldn't find any, at least not in the correct
format it seems.

[ README ]

> -	sbiload --opl3 std.o3 drums.o3
> +	% sbiload std.o3 drums.o3

Should the example indeed lose the --opl3?

Rene.