[alsa-devel] Moderated list

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Thu Nov 15 14:56:38 CET 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> [Unrelated lists cut from Cc]
>
> At Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:23:15 -0800 (PST),
> David Miller wrote:
> >
> > From: Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de>
> > Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 10:47:39 +0100
> >
> > > I think alsa-user can stay as is.  It's no place for dragging many
> > > other addresses like alsa-devel.
> > >
> > > BTW, I also prefer keeping the name alsa-devel at .  It's been so.
> >
> > That's fine with me, I've changed it alsa-devel at vger.kernel.org
>
> Great, thanks David!
>
> I believe it'd be really better to move alsa-devel to vger.
> The spam filters on vger does obviously better (faster) job than human
> being.  We'll be released from some labors at least.
>
> Jaroslav, let us know your opinion.  alsa-devel ML is being hosted on
> your machine right now, so it's your decision...

I would like to keep mailing list history in mailman, so I subscribed
alsa-devel-archive at alsa-project.org to alsa-devel at vger.kernel.org mailing
list.

David, could I send you the list of subscribers on the alsa-devel list (in
a private e-mail) to move mailing list to vger without bothering all users
to resubscribe again (we did it several months ago, so the subscriber list
is quite clean)? I will redirect alsa-devel at alsa-project.org address then
to alsa-devel at vger.kernel.org (if it does not break any vger rules or spam
filtering on vger) to preserve alsa-devel list e-mail.

					Thanks,
						Jaroslav

-----
Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz>