[alsa-devel] No sound from usb on Motorola C350 cellphone

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:49:20 CET 2007

Johnu,

device string, and all the "usual" kind of detailed informations are
in the files contained by the compressed archive you can download at:
http://www.celliax.org/c350_usb_sound.tgz (lsusb -vv before and after,
stream0, etc etc).

maybe there is need for a quirk in snd_usb_audio ?

the problem is that the device appear to works, but do not captures or
plays samples.