[alsa-devel] No state is present for card CMI8738

Fri May 18 16:42:51 CEST 2007

Since I got no feedback neither here nor on the users list, may I ask why?

* is it that nobody knows the answer to my question?
* or is it because the question is stupid (as in: read the FAQ, the wiki,
   the archive and use google (all of which did not help me btw.))

?
*t

On Wed, 14 May 2007, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote [modified for
clarity]:

[...]