[alsa-devel] alsa on Atmel at91

Frank Mandarino fmandarino at endrelia.com
Fri May 11 14:12:21 CEST 2007

Michel Benoit wrote:
> For anyone who has been following this thread, setting the configure
> option "with-versioned=no" for alsa-lib solves the problem.
>
> I still don't understand why the wrong version of the symbols was
> being used but that is irrelevant on our embedded system.

Michel,

It works!  Well done.  Until now I have had to statically link aplay to
get it to work.  Linking dynamically saves me 1.5MB of precious NAND
filesystem space.

Thanks for your determined effort for solve this.

Regards,
../fam
--
Frank Mandarino                                fmandarino(a)endrelia.com
Endrelia Technologies Inc.