[alsa-devel] Creative Soundblaster X-Fi

Tim Laszlo tim.laszlo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:40:50 CEST 2007

You made a much better choice then me... Your card should already be
supported.  The X-Fi Extreme Audio uses a known chipset.. sadly I picked up
the X-Fi XtremeMusic which does not.  You should be able to get your card
working.  Maybe you need an .asoundrc file?  Could your apps be playing to
the wrong card?

Timl