[alsa-devel] Driver for Creamware / SonicCore Pulsar, which information needed?

Kaspar Schleiser kaspar at schleiser.de
Fri Jun 22 14:50:43 CEST 2007

Hey,

I've got a Creamware Pulsar DSP card. As it actually has NO support for
linux, I asked the vendor whether support was planned or if I could get
necessary technical information.
they answered they'd not have concrete plans on supporting linux and
what information I'd need for the development of a driver.

As I never wrote a driver, I don't know that, so maybe you could help me
giving a useful answer ... What do we need to write a driver?

Would anyone be interested in writing a driver? I could lend my card.
It's a high quality multichannel card with 3 DSP chips on it.

Cheers
Kaspar