[alsa-devel] Intel HDA Driver - Bug

Steven King steven.king.80 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:14:03 CEST 2007

Hi Takashi,

I have grabbed the source tree: hg clone
http://hg.alsa-project.org/alsa-kernel, hg clone
http://hg.alsa-project.org/alsa-driver

I compiled the module and reloaded it. The main speaker and headphones work
(with HP jack detect), however the mic is still not working (a mic jack).
In alsamixer I get: ADCMux, InMux and InVol, I turned these all up to full
and tried using gnome-sound-recorder to record sound, no luck. With Digital
Input Source ->

What can I do to work out the correct input device? I think that no mic
input is detected during autoconfiguration.

Thanks for your help,

Steve