[alsa-devel] SuSE 9.1 on Toshiba Satellite A105 - S4004

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Tue Jul 24 11:49:24 CEST 2007

Suse 9.1 has very old drivers at best.  You will need to install updated
drivers.  Personally, I'd start with a newer distro.  If you really like
Suse, install version 10.  More features and better support for your
system.

Driver wise, you will need to install alsa-driver-1.0.14 at the very
least.  To determine which version you are running, type
"cat /proc/asound/version".

Tobin Davis <tdavis at dsl-only.net>