[alsa-devel] Trying to support hda-intel ALC883_CLEVO

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Thu Apr 19 16:54:49 CEST 2007

Could you download and run
http://bulletproof.servebeer.com/alsa/scripts/alsa-info.sh and post the
resulting link?  This script will dump information on your system that
we can use to debug this.

Also, for the alc883 in the current code (without your patch), could you
try loading with "model=laptop-eapd"?  Try with the most recent snapshot
from here: ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/alsa/snapshot/

Tobin

Tobin Davis <tdavis at dsl-only.net>