[alsa-devel] ALSA Wiki

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Wed Apr 11 17:36:50 CEST 2007

At Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:07:42 +0200 (CEST),
Jaroslav Kysela wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> 	new Wiki running well known MediaWiki (wikipedia) which will
> replace ALSA WWW contents is prepared at URL
> http://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/main/ . I would like ask possible
> volunteers to start moving the current contents of ALSA WWW server to this
> Wiki. Also, if you like to be a WikiSysop to change at least some Wiki
> layout - you have a chance now. Also, we need sysops to rollback wrong
> changes.
> 	The edit policy is simple. You have to be logged in and you MUST
> acknowledge your e-mail address. I'm sorry, but we cannot take contents
> from anonymous users.

Great that now we can go to this direction.

The biggest (and most important) challenge would be the transition of
sound-card matrix to wiki pages.  So far, it was managed by a db and
displayed as a big table.  On Wiki, should it be simply separate pages
containing each sound card?  Or a better way to represent?