[Sound-open-firmware] Jenkins CI is down - possibly into next week.

Liam Girdwood liam.r.girdwood at linux.intel.com
Wed Jan 29 11:01:25 CET 2020

Some of the SOF project's Jenkins CI infrastructure is located in
Shanghai and is currently down.  It subsequently may not be possible in
the short term to power cycle Jenkins CI (and the DUTs) due to
government health and travel advice in the Shanghai enterprise area (as
a result of the Coronavirus outbreak).

The current restrictions are due to be lifted around February the 10th,
but I'm hoping we can recover Jenkins before this.

Maintainers in the meantime should only rely on Internal CI and Travis
results until Jenkins is back (it's currently just showing as pending).

Thanks

Liam