[Sound-open-firmware] [External] Re: Distribution of sof firmware and tplg files

Mark Pearson mpearson at lenovo.com
Mon Jan 27 17:54:57 CET 2020

Great - thanks for the update. Sounds like a good solution to me.

I'm not a packager either (it's on my todo list to learn about and see if I can get involved with) but I can definitely try and help out working with the distro's to get this rolled out once it is all available.
Keep me posted of how this goes.

Mark