[Sound-open-firmware] [Re]: Make error when building topology and tools

Paul Olaru (OSS) paul.olaru at oss.nxp.com
Fri Feb 28 15:24:06 CET 2020

The regular log seems to be truncated (and however much it was captured it shows no errors),
while the error log seems to be an invalid link? Can you repost them, perhaps on the actual
pastebin.com website?

You may still need to do the export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=... line even if you're on the latest
Ubuntu distro, the alsa-lib may still be outdated in the distro and the topology compiler will
use whatever alsa-lib is automatically loaded, which could mean the distro-specific version
rather than the one you compiled. Did you try that as well?