[Sound-open-firmware] [External] Re: Whiskeylake support and kernel version

Mark Pearson mpearson at lenovo.com
Fri Sep 13 23:55:33 CEST 2019

Hi Pierre,

The issue I'm seeing in the 5.2.9 kernel seems to be related to suspend and resume (crash in sof_suspend).

Are there any particular commits you can point to that might address just that problem? If the crash doesn't happen (rare) then the audio works fine so if I can get it stable it will be good enough for now.

Thanks!
Mark