ACP6x: PulseAudio profiles different (from the legacy probe)

GitHub issues - edited github at alsa-project.org
Fri Sep 23 14:15:49 CEST 2022

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #215 was edited from sebastianst:

My Ryzen 6000 laptop has an AMD audio coprocessor driving the microphone with the ACP6x kernel module. #138 added initial support for this, but me and some other people on different Ryzen 6000 laptops have issues with alsa-ucm not configuring the microphone properly. We have to disable `alsa-ucm` to get any sound input or output working with pulseaudio, see https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=2058087#p2058087 for the relevant discussion. Note that we first had to add our laptops to some quirk table of the kernel module to get it working at all.

Any idea how to fix this?

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/215
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf