Revert "ucm2: add profile for the Librem 5"

GitHub pull_request - opened github at alsa-project.org
Thu Nov 17 21:43:17 CET 2022

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf pull request #243 was opened from craftyguy:

This reverts commit 998849d9510754960d808e20dad4c440adaf87ef.

The oem (Purism) is working on some big improvements to this config, which I knew of when I submitted the patch this reverts, however I didn't realize until now that their changes would break config.

It's probably best to just revert this so it doesn't make it into a release and wait for the oem to submit their improved ucm upstream.

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/243
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/pull/243.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf