[Sound-open-firmware] jack detection via input/event on linux

Curtis Malainey cujomalainey at google.com
Fri Jun 3 19:38:53 CEST 2022

Jaroslav, would it help if we made our UCMs closer to upstream so we
could just send them directly so pulse could test them easier? (this
is a goal I have, it just unfortunately really low priority)

Curtis Malainey | Chrome OS Audio Senior Software Engineer |
cujomalainey at google.com | We're Hiring!