MSI MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI - microphone + front audio panel not working

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Sun Jul 10 13:53:48 CEST 2022

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #186 was opened from motomyslen:

The same issue was reported on many forums but I didn't see it reported here so I'm creating this topic for all people with this motherboard.
**Issues**
- rear mic-in/line-in not working, sound is working fine
- front panel detects devices but not sound, not mic

I tried with kernel 5.18 and pulseaudio 16.1 - nothing changed.

[alsa-info.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/9078972/alsa-info.txt)

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/186
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf