Behringer UMC202HD issues and a partial solution

Geraldo Nascimento geraldogabriel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 04:41:39 CET 2022

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 08:04:08AM +0530, Nandakumar Edamana wrote:
> Thank you very much for the kind reply.
>
> > You made the dmesg warning go away, but that didn't necessarily solve
> > the underlying issue. May I ask that you post the "lsusb -v -d
> > 1397:0507" ?
>
> Here it is, connected to a USB 2.0 port (xHCI still enabled).

Thanks, Nandakumar!

Have you tried unloading the snd-usb-audio module and the reloading it
with implicit_fb=1 as in "modprobe -r snd-usb-audio" and "modprobe
snd-usb-audio implicit_fb=1" ?

If not, try it. If it works and your playback issues are gone then
your device may just need a quirk. If it doesn't work we still
have dyndbg to go through.

Last but not least, please use a vanilla kernel for these tests.

Thank you,
Geraldo Nascimento