Request for setup of new repositories

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Fri Apr 29 04:29:22 CEST 2022

Hi Jaroslav,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 08:38:46PM +0900, Takashi Sakamoto wrote:
> Hi Jaroslav,
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2022 at 09:23:38AM +0200, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> > On 25. 04. 22 15:20, Takashi Sakamoto wrote:
> > > Hi Jaroslav, Iwai-san,
> > >
> > > Thanks for your maintenance for alsa-project organization in github.com.
> > > Currently I'd like to add new three repositories under the organization
> > > as a part of my work for ALSA firewire stack.
> > >
> > > I've been maintaining libhinawa since 2014 and recently realized that
> > > current design is not necessarily convenient since it includes two
> > > functions; operation to Linux FireWire cdev, and operation of ALSA HwDep
> > > cdev. Currently I'm working for new library to split the latter operation.
> > > Then I'd like you to setup below repositories:
> > >
> > >   * 'libhitaki'
> > >   * 'libhitaki-doc'
> > >   * 'hitaki-rs'
> > >
> > > The library itself and its Rust binding are utilized by
> > > 'snd-firewire-ctl-services'[2], thus it's preferable to register them under
> > > 'GObject Introspection' Team.
> > >
> > > Thanks for your assist for my work.
> >
> > Hi Takashi,
> >
> > All is set on github. Let me know, if you need other changes.
>
> Thanks for your arrangement. At present, I have no with for additional
> changes.
>
> However for settings of libhinwa repository, I'd like you to change URL
> of documentation. We can see it in right side of top page.
>
>  * https://github.com/alsa-project/libhinawa
>
> Currently it points to 'https://takaswie.github.io/libhinawa-docs/'
> while it should be 'https://alsa-project.github.io/libhinawa-docs/'.

Additionally today I push documentation for libhitaki into the added
repository:

 * https://github.com/alsa-project/libhitaki-doc

I expect Github Pages makes association between the content and publish
URI:

 * https://alsa-project.github.io/libhitaki-doc

However it doesn't. I think we have missing configuration. Would I ask
you to change settings following to this instruction?

https://docs.github.com/en/pages/getting-started-with-github-pages/configuring-a-publishing-source-for-your-github-pages-site

Regards

Takashi Sakamoto