Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro AX - No sound S/PDIF or front ports

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Fri Apr 8 17:54:56 CEST 2022

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #147 was opened from quantumsized:

ID 0414:a00e Giga-Byte Technology Co., Ltd USB Audio
I do hope I can resolve this issue of no output from S/PDIF and also front audio jacks not working.
System is Debian 11 Latest Stable & rear analog audio output seems to be working fine.
I can get audio over HDMI too just fine.
I have been following this thread in my spare time: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pulseaudio/pulseaudio/-/issues/1337
Admittedly I am a bit lost at moments with the discussion but I'm not new to Linux or even BSD.
Kernel: 5.10.0-13-amd64
All things are standard system-wide as I've not gone outside the mainstream doing any core customization.
I understand at present that the issue stems from UCM ? Anyway, I would love to have my whole system working and am not quite sure what I missed in the threads I've been reading over.
Current UCM version: alsa-ucm-conf (1.2.4-2)
Thanks

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/147
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf