Alsaloop: sync mode PLAYSHIFT + Loopback on playback side

Jaroslav Kysela perex at perex.cz
Tue Oct 5 10:58:04 CEST 2021

On 04. 10. 21 16:32, Pavel Hofman wrote:

> +static int openctl_play_rateshift(struct loopback_handle *lhandle,
> +			char *ascii_name) {

I would create 'openctl_elem_ascii' function which will accept the ascii id
and the snd_ctl_elem_value_t pointer like 'openctl_elem' does. The the common
code may be moved to the 'openctl_elem_id' function from the 'openctl_elem'
function.

But it's just nitpicking, the rest of patch looks fine and follows my
suggestion. Thank you.

						Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Kysela <perex at perex.cz>