User unsubscribed from mailing list

Manish DUBEY manish.dubey-ext at st.com
Tue Oct 5 07:31:52 CEST 2021

Hello Team,

Hope you are doing well.

We have some users in ST environment being subscribed to your Mailing list. After few days they use to get an email stating that "Your membership in the mailing list has been disabled due to excessive bounces"..

We have verified at our end and didn't find any bounce back email getting generated. To investigate the case, could you please share couple of sample bounce back (NDR) email received by you from ST environment. The NDR may help us to investigate the cause of bounce back email getting generated.

If possible, we can schedule a call as well to discuss the case. Feel free to share your availability to discuss the case and we can share a Teams invite accordingly.
Awaiting your response.

[cid:image001.png at 01D7B9D6.F6BFBDE0]

Manish Dubey | Messaging Support
Mobile: +91 9716060208