sound: X86: Xilinx : PCIe : ALSA PCM sample driver code

Muni Sekhar munisekharrms at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:42:14 CET 2021

Hi All,

I am using a Linux X86 machine where Xilinx FPGA sound card connected
to X86 machine's PCIe slot. The sound card supports PCM playback and
capture capabilities. I need to write an ALSA driver for my sound
card.
Since I am using X86 machine and it don't have the  devicetree, can
someone please suggest the what driver architecture I should use for
this type of sound card, also please point me to the ALSA driver
reference code for this type of sound card.

--
Thanks,
Sekhar