Adding movable PCIe BARs support in snd_hda_intel

Andrey Grodzovsky andrey.grodzovsky at amd.com
Mon Mar 29 16:57:27 CEST 2021

Yea, better give me final version now as I might forget later.

I keep my work here -
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~agrodzov/linux/log/?h=yadro/pcie_hotplug/movable_bars_v9.1
It's a clone of Segei's original branch here
https://github.com/YADRO-KNS/linux/commits/yadro/pcie_hotplug/movable_bars_v9.1
+ My amdgpu work and your ALSA work on top, once I finish the USB part
and resolve a few issues I still observe with AMDGPU
i will ask Sergei to merge everything to his branch and
form there I guess he will move on to submit another RFC.

Andrey