doc: new a52 input formats, global config

GitHub pull_request - opened github at alsa-project.org
Sun Jun 27 08:21:24 CEST 2021

alsa-project/alsa-plugins pull request #30 was opened from quequotion:

Document the new preconfiguration and libavcodec version-dependent input formats, fixes #29.

Note: I haven't documented specifically which version of libavcodec determines which input format.

I got pretty confused trying to pin the commits that switched from linear to planar, and 16bit to 32bit to specific versions of libavcodec.

If we need that documented, I need some help with that.

Let me know if I got anything wrong!

Request URL   : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-plugins/pull/30
Patch URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-plugins/pull/30.patch
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-plugins