Xone43C: USB communication

Geraldo Nascimento geraldogabriel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 00:58:00 CEST 2021

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 2:32 AM Roman Muller <klangrausch at wolke7.net> wrote:

> Hello Gerardo, hello all of you,
>
> > Is your capture complete from a software standpoint? i.e. are you
> > starting Serato or Traktor on the VM while doing the usbmon capture?
>
> Not tested yet, I need to get a few items for that and investigate the
> matter! It is complete up to loading the Win10 driver (which has been
> supplied by the manufacturer). Maybe I am lucky and
> this is already sufficient.

I hope you are lucky and there isn't any more magic than what you have
already captured.

So, the process at least theoretically is to put the URB CONTROLs
inside sound/usb/quirks.c and remember that it may be necessary to put
your vendor specs EPs with altsetting etc. inside
sound/usb/quirks-table.h too.

Good luck, Roman!