Pulseaudio craches on start with SegFault error

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Tue Jul 27 13:03:51 CEST 2021

alsa-project/alsa-plugins issue #31 was opened from jmtrivial:

Dear alsa-project developers,

I am using a debian (testing) on my computer, together with deb-multimedia.org repository. As some other users with external USB audio devices, I recently discovered a segfault:
I discussed withe Christian Marillat (maintainer of the deb-multimedia repository) and we tried a couple of alsa versions, but the bug is still present if I'm using a recent libasound2-plugins such as this one:
https://www.deb-multimedia.org/tests/libasound2-plugins_1.2.2+git4219f4b-dmo1_amd64.deb
It does not crash with libasound2-plugins 1.2.2-2 from debian testing.

You will found attached the log file from pulseaudio -vvv.

[pulseaudio.log](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-plugins/files/6884875/pulseaudio.log)

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-plugins/issues/31
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-plugins