a52: frozen pavumeter

GitHub issues - edited github at alsa-project.org
Mon Dec 27 15:08:02 CET 2021

alsa-project/alsa-plugins issue #42 was edited from quequotion:

I had been [thinking that pavumeter was just broken](https://github.com/nekohayo/pavumeter/issues/1), because this has been happening to me for a long time (well before the changes between 1.2.5 and 1.2.6), but now I realize that I hadn't tested against stereo mode in just as long.

When using the a52 plugin, pavumeter is frozen as soon as it opens: if audio was playing, levels will show at exactly where they were at that moment and never change; if audio was not playing, levels will never appear because the interface is frozen before there were any.

I am curious if this, #37 and #32 are not related.

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-plugins/issues/42
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-plugins