[RESEND, PATCH v6 1/2] dt-bindings: sound: tlv320adc3xxx: New codec driver

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Wed Dec 1 16:21:13 CET 2021

On Wed, Dec 01, 2021 at 04:09:17PM +0100, Ricard Wanderlof wrote:

> DT bindings for tlv320adc3xxx driver, currently supporting
> Texas Instruments TLV320ADC3001 and TLV320ADC3101 audio ADCs.

I realise that the threading is broken on all your patch serieses (it
would be good to fix this) but please don't send isolated patches from a
series separately in the middle of pending review for the series, it
just makes things even harder to follow since now there's two different
groups of patches and they're not even grouped by sending date.