Question: different install prefixes for libalsa and alsa-plugins?

GitHub issues - opened github at alsa-project.org
Sun Aug 29 15:10:22 CEST 2021

alsa-project/alsa-lib issue #175 was opened from daravi:

Hello,

I use Conan to manage my dependencies and wanted to add a recipe for `alsa-plugins`. However it seems that `ALSA_CONFIG_DIR` can only be set to a single path: https://github.com/conan-io/conan-center-index/pull/7098#discussion_r697920460

So I was wondering if there is any other way I could have alsa and plugins installed in separate directories? (so that they can each have their own config directory)

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib/issues/175
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-lib