Pinebook Pro's audio does not work

GitHub issues - edited github at alsa-project.org
Tue Aug 24 12:07:08 CEST 2021

alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf issue #110 was edited from starnight:

I have a [Pinebook Pro](https://www.pine64.org/pinebook-pro/) whose audio (including the internal speaker, headphone and internal MIC) does not work by default with general Linux.

Here is the [alsa-info.txt](https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/files/7037916/alsa-info.txt)

I notice Manjaro ARM has [asound.state](https://gitlab.manjaro.org/manjaro-arm/packages/community/pinebookpro-post-install/-/blob/master/asound.state) in [pinebookpro-post-install](https://gitlab.manjaro.org/manjaro-arm/packages/community/pinebookpro-post-install) package.  If I install the [asound.state](https://gitlab.manjaro.org/manjaro-arm/packages/community/pinebookpro-post-install/-/blob/master/asound.state) into `/var/lib/alsa/`, then `alsactl restore`, all of the audio works!

However, I guess that **asound.state** is produced as a result, not the original configuration.  If this relates to alsa-ucm-conf project, how should I configure the ucm for Pinebook Pro's audio?

Issue URL     : https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf/issues/110
Repository URL: https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-ucm-conf