Implicit feedback on BOSS GT-1, the saga continues...

Geraldo Nascimento geraldogabriel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 01:24:05 CEST 2021

Hi Lucas, I'm happy my suggestions lead to you actually having fun with
testing. Testing can be boring sometimes, but it seems you had the time of
your life :-)

As always I commend you for your effort in detailing your tests. That's
definitely important.

I hope you, Mike Oliphant and Takashi Iwai manage to write the best
possible patch. Of course there will be room for improvement as more people
test their Roland gear on Linux thanks to the three of you, but such is the
way.