Implicit feedback on BOSS GT-1, the saga continues...

Lucas jaffa225man at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:09:00 CEST 2021

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you wrote, Mike.  Takashi is the
person who knows best how to implement these changes, and is definitely the
most capable.  I will get back to you about retesting my other Roland
devices with this trick, although I only have a few of the many devices I'd
ultimately like this solution implemented for.  Also, I haven't noticed the
sync-related clicking with the other devices I own, but I'm confident they
won't be hurt by the change.  I'll let you both know, though, when I get
around to testing them.

Thanks as ever,

  Lucas