Implicit feedback on BOSS GT-1, the saga continues...

Lucas jaffa225man at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:54:40 CEST 2021

Sorry, this is a question that has nothing to do with your last, but I
previously tried creating a patch for endpoint.c that tests based on
USB_ID_VENDOR(chip->usb_id), and USB_ID_PRODUCT(chip->usb_id) but they
aren't recognised there.  Do you know what I might be able to use there to
avoid messing with every other snd_usb_audio device?  Sorry, I just haven't
looked the code over long enough.

I may just try your quick recompilation method, as I realized it shouldn't
create any new files the package manager couldn't eventually remove through
the usual "apt-get remove linux-image-5.11.9".  Although, I'll probably be
rebooting anyway, since the last time I tried to "modprobe -r
snd_usb_audio" it refused due to dependencies.

  Thanks!