windows 1909 drivers update breaks ALC294 sound

Alexey Kuznetsov kuznetsov.alexey at gmail.com
Sat May 2 17:09:49 CEST 2020

Hello!

I recently install recent version of windows on separate partition and got
garbaged sound on booth OS! My old version of windows was 1803 and everying
was ok, I updated to 1909 and it got broken sound. Probably due to some
firmware / configs / updates on sound chip. I let Windows to update drivers
and notice my sound card driver got replaced by realtek drivers and sound
got fixed on windows! But linux still not working propertly!

I put more details with alsa-info output to the ubuntu bug reporter, for
now: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1876459

-- AK