[HDAudio][ALC295] speakers not working on Acer Travelmate P614

Stanislav Kazmin stas.kazmin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:29:49 CEST 2020

I have two more questions on the procedure.

1. can I apply changes through hda-verbs while using the sof drivers or do
I need to use snd-hda-intel?

2. I have windows 10 installed dual to my Linux. Is there a tool I could
use to get the correct pins/coefficients for the Linux driver or quirk?

I am not a Linux developer so it all is very new to me. I am willing to try
anything suggested by someone but I will probably not be able to find out
any commad/setting on my own.

Thanks.