Move ownership for repositories in Github related to gobject-introspection

Takashi Sakamoto o-takashi at sakamocchi.jp
Wed Jun 17 14:57:16 CEST 2020

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 01:15:30PM +0200, Jaroslav Kysela wrote:
> Dne 17. 06. 20 v 10:01 Takashi Sakamoto napsal(a):
> > Hi Jaroslav,
> >
> > Now I'm going to prepare for official release of alsa-gobject v0.1.0.
> >
> > At the same time, Rust binding is also OK to be released. Currently It's in
> > my private repository[1] but I think it better to put under alsa-project
> > project account in Github.
> >
> > Github supports transferring ownership, and this time I'd like to utilize the
> > feature if you don't mind it. After transferring. some arrangement for the
> > repository are perhaps required; e.g. to put it to 'gobject-introspection'
> > team[3]. Would I ask it to you?
> >
> > Additionally, I'd like to move repositories for libhinawa[4][5][6] as well,
> > which is required to make up control service in user space for devices
> > supported by ALSA firewire stack[7].
>
> Hi,
>
>   I have no objections against that proposal. I will try to configure the
> repositories when transferred to the alsa-project organization.

Thanks for your approval. Just now I transferred below four repositories
from my account to alsa-project account:

 * https://github.com/alsa-project/alsa-gobject-rs
 * https://github.com/alsa-project/libhinawa
 * https://github.com/alsa-project/libhinawa-docs
 * https://github.com/alsa-project/hinawa-rs

Fortunately I can select the 'gobject-introspection' team as destination
of the transferring, but I'm grant for read-only access. Would I request
you to grant my account Admin (or Writeable) right?

And you made 'Hinawa' team and put libhinawa/hinawa-rs repositories into
it. But in my preference they're in 'gobject-introspection' team as well
as alsa-gobject repositories.

Thanks

Takashi Sakamoto